Revit 2014 is out for download now ! A shortlist of the most important enhancements and new features listed below.
More detailed information can be found on http://www.autodesk.com/products/autodesk-revit-family/features
You can download Revit 2014 using next link (trial): http://www.autodesk.com/products/autodesk-revit-family/free-trial
- Enhanced Autodesk Exchange
- Dockable window framework – Dock dialogs in a single window
- Stair and railing enhancements – location line, model, edit and documentation
- Air terminal on ducts – new tool can place air terminals on duct faces
- Angle constraints for pipe, duct and cable trays – Mechanical Settings enhancement
- Cap open ends – New tool to cap open ends of pipe or duct
- Plumbing Template – New Plumbing Default Template
- Rebar placement constraints – Edit constraints
- Reinforcement enhancements – Reinforcement rounding
- Embed CSV data into families – New tool in the family types dialog to manage lookup tables
- Temporary view templates – New tool on the view control bar
- Point cloud improvements – improved appearance and control
- Parameter variance for groups – New tool on the parameter properties dialog box
- Enhanced API – our Development teams favs: View Filter control and Real worksharing support
- Non Rectangular crop regions! – New tool on the Callout tool to sketch with new edit options similar to edit profile on a wall to reset.
- Split Elevations – Similar to split sections
- Alternate dimensions – Automatically display alternate dimension values
- Improved rebar tagging – New tool to annotate multiple elements with single tag
- Improved positioning of beams and braces – Geometric position option on the properties dialog
- Enhanced schedules – greater control of schedule formatting.
- Enhanced structural analytical model – Analytical nodes have been added to categories
- Displaced views – Create displaced building design views (exploded views !)
- Enhanced visualization – Improved performance
- Rendering – Reduce project costs with cloud-based rendering.