For companies that have decided to postpone the Revit 2014 installation there is an important Update Release available that enhances next topics:
Key fixes :
- Improves stability when using Hardware Acceleration, Graphics Mode.
- Improves stability when opening projects which utilize Extensible Storage.
- Improves visual fidelity between canvas and printed output.
- Improves visual fidelity of hidden lines, MEP pipe centerlines and haloed gaps when not using Hardware Acceleration, Graphics Mode.
- Improves Structural family data integrity during upgrade of project.
- Improves data integrity when canceling Save As operation.
- Improves interaction between Revit Server 2013 and Riverbed compression.
- Enables users to browse Revit Server Networks when a bound workstation cannot contact the Domain Controller.
More information in this documentation from Autodesk.
Downloads can be found on next links: