Ever got frustrated about the fact that columns or walls don’t attach to ramp objects? With next movie I’ll try to show you how to deal with this problem.
(In case you noticed: “Ramp” is Dutch for “Disaster”…)
- First you need to design your ramp. In this case a spiral shaped ramp.
- Put some columns under your ramp.
- Now, create a component with “Model in place”.
- Important with this is that you select a category where columns can attach too, which is in this case a Floor.
- Use the Swept Blend function to create your geometry.
- Attach the columns to the new geometry.